Our professional Arabic (classical) translators offer translation services with a thorough knowledge of the source language, target language, and subject matter. Contracting only skilled, experienced Arabic (classical) translators, BlueGlobe can translate any type or size of project, including: websites, e-mail, letters, magazines, legal documents, medical journals, technical manuals, books, recipes, menus, etc. .. even a tattoo! Consequently, we translate projects from a wide range of fields: legal, financial, medical, technical, marketing, etc. Taking great care to avoid mis-translations, BlueGlobe can assure clients that all submitted material will be translated only by a native Arabic (classical) translator. The translator assigned to the project must have provable experience and specific knowlege in the clients project field. Besides the basics, they will also understand the underlying "language tricks" necessary to achieve a perfect translation.
Why BlueGlobe International?
Because we take great pride in our work and care about results! As an international market leader in language services (translation, interpreting, copywriting, localization, etc.), we are able to offer services on a global scale to both individuals and businesses. In order to deliver 100% accurate translations to our clients, a series of quality checks are in place at every stage of the translation. Your peace of mind is important to BlueGlobe and, most assuredly, you will receive the quality deserved and expected.
- 100's of Major Languages worldwide
- All Specializations
- Most Competitive Rates
- Quality Services
- Highest Level of Customer Care
- Fastest growing translation company in the world
- 100's of proven, seasoned Language Service Providers
- Team Concept from Inception to Completion
- Available 24 hours daily, 7 days weekly
Our 10-step Quality Assurance Program
Following our step-by-step quality assurance program assures outstanding quality for all Arabic (classical) translation projects:
- Each Arabic (classical) translation project will be analyzed by a competent project manager
- A detailed translation plan will be formulated by the project manager
- The translation project will be assigned to a professional translator
- A terminology database will be exclusively designed for the project
- A CAT-tool will be programmed for the project
- The project will be translated into Arabic (classical)
- Quality Control checks are always in place
- The translation will be placed in the requested format (DTP)
- Entire translation will be proofread a 2nd time by a native speaker
- Final Review by the translator & project manager - Client delivery
Our global network of qualified, skilled professional translators assures BlueGlobe's ability to offer a quick turnaround of even the largest project with a tight deadline. Regardless of the source language to target language requirements: [Arabic (classical) to English (US) or English (US) to Arabic (classical)], or any other language combination (Thai-German, Russian-French, etc.), the precision and quality of your translation project is guaranteed at BlueGlobe International.
Translation rates - Arabic (classical) language
A number of factors (text specificity, requested deadline, project word count, document format, etc.) affect the price of an translation project. For an accurate quote, simply click 'Request a Quote' and complete the online form. The subject document files can be e-mailed accordingly, providing the necessary information and documentation needed for an accurate quote, without additional hidden costs.
BlueGlobe International is always available to serve our clients, 24 hours daily, 7 days weekly! Our friendly staff will do everything possible to assist you with your project.
Language Phone Operator:
Our E-mail help desk (24/7) offered in:
English - Russian - Spanish - Chinese - French - Japanese
Privacy & Service