BlueGlobe International - Medical Translations
Trust and expertise are the key issues when selecting a Translation Service professional to complete a medical translation project. Translating medical documents and medical terms cannot be entrusted to a person who simply speaks the required language. BlueGlobe translators use current medical terminology, appropriate medical terms, and culturally sensitive language, in order to reflect the intended meaning of a medical text. They are carefully chosen and tested to ensure that only suitably qualified medical translators are assigned to projects, thus ensuring even the most complex medical information is accurately conveyed.
BlueGlobe services facilitate a client to speak the language of any medical field. We have developed working access to a global network of specialist translators which includes physicians, doctors, and pharmacologists. Our professional translators have proven experience in the specific fields of expertise, essential when translating sensitive medical documents. They work according to our quality assurance program, consisting of 10 essential steps during a translation process, thus eliminating potential difficulties for our clients. Offering high quality medical translation services, in addition to professional translation services, our project managers will choose from an extensive database of professional mother tongue translators who are best qualified for a specific medical translation. Translators must have:
- Two (2) years experience in the subject medical field
- Three (3) references for previous medical projects
- Translaton skills (only) in their native language
- Accepted ultimate responsibility with BlueGlobe for the project
- Been licensed by native national authorities to complete certified medical translations
- Agreed that ALL work will be completed according to our step-by-step plan, consisting of proven and essential steps assuring accuracy
BlueGlobe’s 10-step Quality Assurance Program
- Project analysis by a competent project manager
- A detailed translation plan outline will be formulated
- Project assignment to a competent medical translator
- An exclusive terminology database will be designed and assigned
- A CAT-tool will be programmed for the medical translation
- Translation process will be underway
- Quality Control in place with "back checks/secondary checks"
- Completed medical translation placed in the requested format (DTP)
- 2nd proofreading by native speaker of entire medical translation
- Final review by the manager and translator - delivery to client
Medical Translation Tools of BlueGlobe include...
Translation Memory (TM)
Translation Memory (TM) is a technology which enables reuse of previously translated material. While TM systems do not replace human translators, they are important tools to help ensure consistency and enhance efficiency. TM specifically stores and reuses already created human translations. In addition, a TM tool helps to increase quality and turnaround of translations and contributes to a significant cost saving as each segment will be translated only once in the translation.
A glossary is a list of terms in a particular specialization with the definitions for those terms. A bilingual glossary is a list of terms in one language which are defined in a second language or glossed by synonyms in another language. The use of glossaries is very important, as it helps us to ensure consistency and correct usage of terms throughout the translation process.
Would you like to stay informed of BlueGlobe International news? You can, by receiving our monthly newsletters (delivered by e-mail). Please Subscribe by using the online form below.
BlueGlobe newsletters are best viewed in HTML format.
Thank you! We appreciate your interest!